Terms & Conditions
- The rates mentioned in our website are tentative/might not be updated on regular basis. Please email us for the desired tour package costing.
- Please note our Quotation doesn’t not confirm availability of rooms at indicated hotels. After we finalise and receive written confirmation from the guest, we go ahead with booking the desired hotels or hotels of similar standard after due consultation with the guest as per the rate and availability then.
- 50% or the amount is advised for confirming your package/reservation. Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers are issued accordingly.
- There will be no refund of any underutilized service in part or full whatsoever may be the reason.
- NOTE: 100% advance payment is advised for bookings made for December & January, due to high peak season.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Payment could be made by wire transfer to our bank account at port Blair.
- For cancellations received 30 days or more – 98% refund;
- 15 days or more – 50% refund;
- Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund
- No refund for cancellations will be entertained for/on booking made for 10th December 2017 to 20th January -2018.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- No refunds would be offered on the government ferry / Private ferry tickets, if purchased before cancellation.
- In case a guest has paid via Credit Card, and if any refund is due as per our cancellation policy, then a charge of 3% is applicable prior to remitting the amount. This is over and above the 2% cancellation charge.
- Incase the guest has an International bank account, and then any bank charges applicable are to be borne by the customer. We will remit the amount as per our cancellation policy.
- Kindly note that Andamans islands are far flung islands and are with basic infrastructure and logistics. While booking transfer services with us namely, car/ferry tickets, its requested to kindly send us all passenger details, names and age for us to block/book tickets well in advance as we will not be able to entertain any last minute requests.
- Government ferry ticket bookings open 02 days prior to the date of travel and can be bought for the guests subject to availability. Though we undertake to book you with a seat on ferry sailing to Havelock and Neil Island /Other Islands by Govt. ferry, a fixed seat is sometimes not possible and you may have to travel on deck.
- We are not liable for any change in ferry timings as it is entirely controlled by the local administration.
- Foreign nationals tickets cannot be pre-booked, as RAP number is required to book the same and RAP number can be obtained only on arrival at Port Blair airport.
- If you would want a confirmed ferry ticket then you will have to book a flight that would enable you to board the private cruise (as per their schedule) from Port Blair to other islands and back. And the tickets for the same can be booked 01 month prior to the date of travel. Seats are fixed and confirmed on private ferry as per the class mentioned during the booking.
- Vehicle provides is exclusively for the sightseeing and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary only, any additional usage will cost extra.
Andaman Adventure acts as a facilitator/arranger in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines and transporters providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued in accordance with the terms & conditions under which these services are received from them.
All itineraries are sampled to give you an idea of the tentative trip scheduled. Factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trip. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines, service providers, transporters etc. Hotels, Airlines and service providers retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In such cases, the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us accordingly. All hotel bookings shall adhere to the hotel standard check in and check out time, unless indicated in the itinerary specifically.
Please note that after the finalization of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person/property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements on their own. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Jurisdiction in respect of any and all disputes arising out of or in relation to this agreement shall vest exclusively in High Court at Port Blair, Andaman Island.
- Please note Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a remote and budding destination, but in the last few years it is catching up really well amongst tourists. Service levels and standards cannot be compared with hotels in the mainland.
- In Andaman Hotels are not categorized by stars, instead Budget, Standard, Deluxe, Luxury, etc., which in short says Andaman is expensive but not luxury, hence request you to kindly refer to hotels/resorts features/facilities,reviews and pictures before freezing on the accommodation.
- Most of the flights coming into Andaman arrive in the morning, hence all hotels have an early check in and checkout time, and it takes at least an hour to get the room ready for guests arriving in the morning. Request you to kindly check with the hotel for early check in or late check out as the same will be at the discretion of the hotel, subject to room availability.
- In regards to check in and checkout time at Havelock, most of the hotels and resorts check out time will be prior to 1200 hrs. Hence it is recommended that guests check out and indulge in activities or ask our travel representative for additional activities.
- Alternatively guests can also chose to take the 0900 hrs government ferry from Havelock – Port Blair.
- Buffet spreads in Andaman cannot be compared to the ones in the mainland, no hotels provides cold cuts or assorted breads, etc., Breakfast is very simple, normally lunch and dinner spread will include 02 Vegetable, 01 Non Vegetarian dishes, Dal, Salad and Papad. We recommend guests to order on ala carte basis, as you will be able to have what you want and it will run down more economical.
- Port Blair is more of sightseeing and history. Many of the sightseeing places are closed on the designated days of the week.
- All sightseeing places are closed on all national holidays and religious occasions and the administration declares the same only on the same day. Hence we shall try to amend the itinerary so that the missed out places are covered during the following days, in case we are unable to do the same, there will no refund offered.
- Please note in Andaman most of the cars are owned by the drivers themselves, hence they do not work post 1800 hrs, in case the guest wants to go out for dinner the supplement charge is very high. We provide cars as per the itinerary and not at disposal. Mostly Non A/C Jeeps will be provided at Havelock and Neil Island.
- Please note in Andaman consists of very small islands, hence distance between any two places is very short, so Non A/C Cars are fine and A/C Cars will be more expensive.
- Cars are also very limited in number and used for multiple pickups and drops, hence there might be a few minutes delay in your pick up, guests are requested not to worry about it. Alternatively you can also call our personnel who would provide you with a real time update.
- We do understand that this is a grey area which no guest will be comfortable with, however we believe that it is our duty to provide our guest with a transparent review of the destination.
- We have been notified that certain Indian missions need guests to fill a separate form as you are visiting Andaman. It is recommended that you declare while applying for the Visa that you will be visiting Andaman Islands during your visit to India.
- For all foreign nationals, PIOs, NRIs, etc., RAP number has to be obtained on arrival at Port Blair airport after collecting the luggage and the same need not be applied in advance.
- Once you receive your Visa request you to kindly check and make sure that there is NO SEPARATE STAMP stating ‘Entry to Restricted Areas Not Permitted’. The same will appear as a preprinted line and that is fine, in case the above line has been stamped separately then request you to kindly contact the embassy and do the needful.
- Visa regulations are Government requirement, in case you will have to return back from airport due to non compliance of visa requirements, we will not be liable and our cancellation policy shall apply.