DURATION : 6 NIGHTS - 7 DAYS
3 NIGHTS AT PORT BLAIR -1 NIGHT AT NEIL ISLAND – 2 NIGHTS AT HAVELOCK ISLAND
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight. On arrival our guest relation executive will greet you and help you check in to your selected Hotel. Then visit Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N lslands, prior to India’s Independence. An ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Afternoon proceeds to visit Chidiya Tapu (35 kms. from Port Blair). Chidiya Tapu is the southern tip of South Andaman Island. lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the sylvan sands at Munda pahar beaches make it an ideal picnic site. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail- where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast proceed to Wandoor by Car then transfer by ferry to visit, Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park’s Full Day Excursion (Please Note – Jolly bouy visit is subject to weather Condition one can visit Either Jolly Bout or Red Skin Island).
Morning after breakfast departure by inter island ferry to Neil Island. On arrival at Neil Island, our guest relation executive will greet you and help you check-in into the selected Resort + Visit to the Sitapur Beach + Laxman Pur Beach + Bharat Pur Beach and do Snorkelling at the beach. This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the time at the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. Overnight stay the resort.
Morning enjoy the sun rise at Neil Island and after breakfast departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island + Visit to Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island (Best Beach in Asia by Time Magazine-2007- and also declared as countrie’s best beach by Tourism Dept of India). Stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Dive Centre for Scuba diving with underwater photography. There is no better adventure than diving. Whether you are novice or have been diving for many years, there is always something new, fascinating or challenging about venturing into the underwater world. Diving offers something new for everyone. The coastal water surrounding these islands are the abode of one of the richest coral reef ecosystem is the world. The specialty is that, here the coral-reefs and underwater formation are undamaged by human activity. Stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Morning after breakfast departure by interisland ferry to Port Blair. At Port Blair, visit, Rajiv Gandhi water Sports Complex at Port Blair offering adventure water sports activates, such as water skiing, sailing, water scooter (JETSKI RIDE), speed-boat ride, Sofa Ride, Banana Ride etc. the safe- water sports component has paddle has boats, rowing boats, water cycles, and many others. Overnight stay at Port Blair Hotel.
Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
|PACKAGE CATEGORY||PORT BLAIR HOTELS & RESORTS||HAVELOCK ISLANDS HOTELS & RESORT||NEIL ISLAND HOTELS & RESORTS||COST FOR 02 PERSON||COST FOR 04 PERSON|
|BUDGET||Port Meridian / Hotel Aries / Island Pride / Serenity Home||VKnot / Radhakrishna / Moonlight Shine Harmony Resort||Kingfisher / Amulya||21960/-||20960/-|
|STANDARD 2 STAR||Hotel London / Velocity / Marine View / Marine Hill / R D International / Aparupa / Western Park||Gold Star Beach Resort / Similar||Green Island Resort / Hotel Jayanthi / Hotel Myfair||23460/-||22460/-|
|DELUXE 3 STAR||Hotel Mainak / Hotel Sherish / Kavitha Regent / Shine View / The Shelter||Eldorado Beach Resort / Cross Bill Beach Resort||Deep Sea Resort at Neil Island||25960/-||24960/-|
|PREMIUM 3 STAR||Hotel G.B.Oceania / The North Reef /Airport Hotel / Rose View / De Marina / Islander Inn / Classic Regency||Gold India Beach Resort / Holiday Inn Beach Resort||Tango Beach Resort / Pearl Park Beach Resort||26560/-||25560/-|
|PREMIUM ELITE 3 STAR||TSG. Emerald View / TSG.Grand / Hotel Shompen / J Hotel / N.K. International / Haywizz / Driftwood / Silver Spring / White Coral||Sands & Marina / TSG. Blue Resort / Symphony Palms Beach Resort / Sea Shell at Havelock Beach Resort||TSG. Arua Beach Resort / Summer Sand Beach Resort at Neil / Sea Shell at Neil Island.||30960/-||29960/-|
|LUXURY – 4 STAR||ITC Fortune Resort Bay Island / Sinclair’s Bay View / Peerless Sarovar Portico Beach Resort / Hotel Sentinel / Rose Valley Resort||Munjoh Ocean Resort / Silver Sand Beach Resort / Sea Shell at Havelock Beach Resort / Coral Reef Resort / Barefoot at Havelock||Sea Shell at Neil Island / TSG. AURA / Summer Sand Beach Resort / Silver Sand at Neil Island||37960/-||36960/-|
|ROYAL – 4 STARS||Sea Shell at Port Blair / Coral Cove||Barefoot at Havelock /Silver Sand Beach Resort / Coral Reef Resort||Sea Shell at Neil Island / TSG. AURA / Summer Sand Beach Resort / Silver Sand at Neil Island.||38960/-||37960/-|
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C – Standard/ Deluxe/Premium Room for 03 nights with Daily Breakfast at Port Blair Hotel.
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C – Standard Cottage/Deluxe Cottage/Havelock Cottage/Andaman Chalet for 02 nights with Daily Breakfast at Havelock Resort.
- Accommodation in 01 DBL Non A/C – Tango Lagoon Cottage (Sea Facing) for 01 night with Breakfast at Neil Island Beach Resort.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private –A/C CAR (Swift Dezire / Scorpio) at Port Blair & NON –A/C CAR at Havelock and Neil Island with Tour Executive.
- Snorkelling trip at Neil Island.
- Jet ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX.
- Sofa Ride and Banana Ride in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX.
- Sea Walking at North Bay Island with under Water Photography.
- Discover Scuba – Scuba Diving with underwater photography at Havelock Island.
- All taxes inclusive.
- All entry tickets + ferry Tickets + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour Places, to and fro Ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- One bottle of mineral water + Potato chips + Juice Pack will be given on arrival at Port Blair.
- Transfer to Neil Island by Makruzz Cruire (Makruzz Gold).
- To and Fro Ferry transfer to Havelock by Private Luxury – Catamaran Ferry – M.V.MAKRUZZ/Coastal Cruise by Premium/Executive Class Ticket.
- Airport Transfers + Harbour Transfers.
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- Lunch/dinner at hotels, room service, telephone calls, laundry, any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Minimum 02 Persons is mandatory for the Adventure Package.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the peak season – 10th Dec 2016 – 20th Jan 2017.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt. Clearance.
- Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category. Please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt. of India.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained in that situation.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs; guest having late afternoon flight may book additional tour accordingly.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and availability of ferry and same will be updated to you daily basis.
- Payment may be made by wire transfer to our bank account at port Blair.
- For cancellation received for 30 days or more – 100% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund.
- No refund for cancellations will be entertained for/on booking made for 10th December 2016 to 20th January -2017.