DURATION : 5 NIGHTS - 6 DAYS
4 NIGHTS AT PORT BLAIR -1 NIGHT AT HAVELOCK ISLAND
Meet our representative with the welcome bouquet on arrival at Port Blair’s Veer Savarkar Airport & get transferred to the Resort/hotel by a private Air-Conditioned Vehicle (includes baggage handling). At the Resort/Hotel our company’s representative shall assist you in Check-in formalities. After a short time of leisure, have lunch and start for sightseeing of places in and around Port Blair.
Carbyn’s Cove Beach + City Tour + Light & Sound Show
After lunch proceeds for Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then start for Port Blair City Tour – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water- skiing, boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.) and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Early morning departure to Baratang Island (110Kms) by AC Cab which holds the nature’s best treasures gifted to the Islands limestone caves & the road journey from Port Blair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial JARWAS RESERVE forest in a convey (Photography not allowed). From Baratang proceed to Limestone Caves by speed boat. These ancient caves are located about 30 minutes (by sea) away from Baratang jetty. A wonderful journey by boat to the limestone caves through the creek lined on either side by mangroves. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast our company’s vehicle will be there at the Hotel to pick you up for the Andaman Water Sports Complex from where you will board your ferry to North Bay Island – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. (Optional Activities – Snorkelling, Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming, Trekking). From North bay start for Ross Island – from where the Britisher’s governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Then proceed for a leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour – which also takes you to Viper Island. The gallows atop a hillock here is sight to watch. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Morning around 8:00 hrs departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair) by Luxury Catamaran Ferry + Visit to Radhanagar Beach (Declared as Best Beach in Country) at Havelock Island , in evening Visit to Kalaphathar Beach at Havelock + Stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
After Breakfast proceeds to Elephant Beach Embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gears and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the time on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Evening Returns from Havelock Island in the afternoon and transfer to hotel in Port Blair + Evening shopping in town.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to board the flight to your destination, with happy memories of your Honeymoon in Andaman.
|PACKAGE CATEGORY||COST FOR 02 PERSON||COST FOR 04 PERSON||COST FOR 08 PERSON|
|STANDARD 2 STAR||16960/-||15960/-||14660/-|
|DELUXE 3 STAR||18260/-||17160/-||15160/-|
|PREMIUM 3 STAR||19260/-||17960/-||15860/-|
|PREMIUM ELITE 3 STAR||23960/-||22460/-||20460/-|
|LUXURY – 4 STAR||33960/-||32560/-||30490/-|
|ROYAL – 4 STARS||36560/-||35360/-||32690/-|
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport.
- Transportation using Private AC Car with chauffer as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Twin sharing accommodation as specified above.
- Visit to 3 Island by Private cruise Mark Marina.
- Baratang Island Trip by Ac Car + Forest Permit + Boat Charges.
- Full buffet breakfast daily in the hotel.
- All sightseeing according to the sightseeing programme mentioned.
- Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach at Havelock Island by Sharing Basis.
- All entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit the places of sightseeing.
- To & fro Havelock Island ferry transfers will be by A/C Luxury CATAMARAN – M V MAKRUZZ/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean in Premium/Executive Class of seating.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- Lunch/dinner at hotels, room service, telephone calls, laundry, any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Minimum 02 Persons is mandatory for the Adventure Package.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the peak season – 10th Dec 2016 – 20th Jan 2017.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt. Clearance.
- Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category. Please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt. of India.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained in that situation.
- All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs; guest having late afternoon flight may book additional tour accordingly.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and availability of ferry and same will be updated to you daily basis.
- Payment may be made by wire transfer to our bank account at port Blair.
- For cancellation received for 30 days or more – 100% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund.
- No refund for cancellations will be entertained for/on booking made for 10th December 2016 to 20th January -2017.