DURATION : 4 NIGHTS - 5 DAYS
3 NIGHTS AT HAVELOCK ISLAND + 01 NIGHT AT PORT BLAIR
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight, On arrival at Airport, our guest Relation Executive will meet and greet you and then transfer you by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). On arrival at Havelock our guest Relation executive will meet and greet you and transfer to the selected Resort. Then Visit to Radhanagar Beach (Best Beach in Asia by Time Magazine-2007- and also Declared countries Best beach Announced by Tourism Dept of India) and Kalapathhar beach. Stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
After Breakfast proceeds to Elephant Beach. Embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip, just 40 min by boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the time on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Overnight stay at Havelock Resort.
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Dive Centre for Scuba diving with underwater photography. There is no better adventure than diving. Whether you are novice or having been diving for many years is always something new, fascinating or challenging about venturing into the underwater world. Your mind may be mesmerized by clouds of colorful fish, your curiosity raised by the mysterious remains of sunken ships or your creativity awakened by the art underwater photography. Your diving interest may range from a casual pastime pursued on vacation, to constant passion, or even a career. Diving offers something new for everyone. Diving in Andaman is a unique life time experience. The coastal water surrounding these islands are the abode of one of the richest coral reef ecosystem is the world. The specialty is that, here the coral-reefs and underwater formation are undamaged by human activity. Stay overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
Morning after breakfast returns to Port Blair + visit Ross Island – from where the Britishers’ governed the entire A&N lslands, prior to India’s Independence. These islands are an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. “The Rajiv Gandhi water Sports Complex at Port Blair offers adventure water sports activates, such as water skiing, sailing, water scooter (JETSKI RIDE), speed-boat ride, Sofa Ride, Banana Ride etc. the safe- water sports component has paddle has boats, rowing boats, water cycles, and many others. This is the first of its kind in India that offers all possible aqua sports facilities in under one Water Sports Complex. In the safe-Water Sports Complex. The Marina Park nearby, also houses a memorial of the Battle of Aberdeen fought between the Britishers and Andamanese aboriginals in 1859”. Evening visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing, then proceed to visit Cellular Jail and attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail- where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
|PACKAGE CATEGORY||PORT BLAIR HOTELS & RESORTS||HAVELOCK ISLANDS HOTELS & RESORT||COST FOR 02 PERSON||COST FOR 04 PERSON||COST FOR|
|BUDGET||Port Meridian / Hotel Aries / Island Pride / Serenity Home||VKnot / Radhakrishna / Moonlight Shine Harmony Resort||16960/-||15960/-||13990/-|
|STANDARD 2 STAR||Hotel London / Velocity / Marine View / Marine Hill / R D International / Aparupa / Western Park||Gold Star Beach Resort / Similar||17960/-||16960/-||14,960/-|
|DELUXE 3 STAR||Hotel Mainak / Hotel Sherish / Kavitha Regent / Shine View / The Shelter||Eldorado Beach Resort / Cross Bill Beach Resort||18960/-||17960/-||15960/-|
|PREMIUM 3 STAR||Hotel G.B.Oceania / The North Reef /Airport Hotel / Rose View / De Marina / Islander Inn / Classic Regency||Gold India Beach Resort / Holiday Inn Beach Resort||20560/-||19550/-||17560/-|
|PREMIUM ELITE 3 STAR||TSG. Emerald View / TSG.Grand / Hotel Shompen / J Hotel / N.K. International / Haywizz / Driftwood / Silver Spring / White Coral||Sands & Marina / TSG. Blue Resort / Symphony Palms Beach Resort / Sea Shell at Havelock Beach Resort||22960/-||21960/-||19960/-|
|LUXURY – 4 STAR||ITC Fortune Resort Bay Island / Sinclair’s Bay View / Peerless Sarovar Portico Beach Resort / Hotel Sentinel / Rose Valley Resort||Munjoh Ocean Resort / Silver Sand Beach Resort / Sea Shell at Havelock Beach Resort / Coral Reef Resort / Barefoot at Havelock||31960/-||30960/-||28990/-|
|ROYAL – 4 STARS||Sea Shell at Port Blair / Coral Cove||Barefoot at Havelock /Silver Sand Beach Resort / Coral Reef Resort||32960/-||31960/-||29960/-|
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C – Standard/Premium/ Deluxe Room for 01 night with Daily Breakfast + Dinner at Port Blair Hotel.
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C – Standard Cottage/Deluxe Cottage /Havelock Cottage/Andaman chalet for 03 nights with Daily Breakfast + Dinner at Havelock Resort.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private –A/C CAR (Swift Dezire / Scorpio) at Port Blair & NON –A/C CAR at Havelock with Tour Executive.
- Jet ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX.
- Sofa Ride and Banana Ride in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX.
- Sea Walking at North Bay Island with under Water Photography.
- Snorkeling trip at Elephant beach at Havelock Island on sharing basis.
- Discover Scuba – Scuba Diving with underwater photography at Havelock Island.
- All entry tickets + Ferry Tickets + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour places.
- One bottle of mineral water + potato chips + juice pack will be given on arrival at Port Blair.
- To and Fro Ferry transfer to Havelock by Private Luxury – Catamaran Ferry – M.V.MAKRUZZ/Coastal Cruise by Premium/Executive Class Ticket.
- Airport Transfers + Harbor Transfers.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- Lunch/dinner at hotels, room service, telephone calls, laundry, any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the peak season – 10th Dec 2016 – 20th Jan 2017.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt. Clearance.
- Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category. Please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt. of India.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained in that situation.
- All the hotels at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs. Guests having late afternoon flights may book additional tour accordingly.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and availability of ferry and same will be updated to you daily basis.
- Payment may be made by wire transfer to our bank account at port Blair.
- For cancellation received for 30 days or more – 100% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund.
- No refund for cancellations will be entertained for/on booking made for 10th December 2016 to 20th January -2017.