DURATION : 4 NIGHTS - 5 DAYS
3 NIGHTS AT PORT BLAIR + 01 NIGHT AT HAVELOCK ISLAND
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight. Our guest relation executive will meet and greet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. After lunch, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing + Start for tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc.) and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Morning post breakfast around 8:00 hrs departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair) by Luxury Catamaran Ferry + Visit Radhanagar Beach (Declared as Best Beach in Country) at Havelock Island, in the evening a short trip to the Kalaphathar Beach at Havelock + overnight stay amongst the sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.
After Breakfast proceeds to Elephant Beach. Embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip, just 40 min by boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the time on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Evening Return from Havelock Island and back to your hotel at Port Blair + late evening shopping down town. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
After breakfast our company’s vehicle will be there in the Hotel to pick you up for Andaman Water Sports Complex from where ferry will starts for North Bay- to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. Optional Activities – Snorkelling, Glass bottom boat ride, Swimming, Trekking. From North bay you shall visit Ross Island – from where the Britisher’s governed the entire A&N islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Then proceed for a leisurely cruise (Harbour Cruise) in a steamer along the Port Blair Harbour – which takes one to Viper Island. The gallows a top a hillock here is sight to watch. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
|PACKAGE CATEGORY||COST FOR 02 PERSON||COST FOR 04 PERSON||COST FOR 08 PERSON|
|STANDARD 2 STAR||13960/-||12760/-||11,460/-|
|DELUXE 3 STAR||14960/-||13560/-||11960/-|
|PREMIUM 3 STAR||15560/-||14250/-||12960/-|
|PREMIUM ELITE 3 STAR||18960/-||17760/-||15960/-|
|LUXURY – 4 STAR||27960/-||26560/-||24290/-|
|ROYAL – 4 STARS||29960/-||28650/-||26290/-|
- Meet and Greet by our representatives on arrival at Port Blair Airport.
- Transportation using Private AC Car with chauffer as per the itinerary below, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance.
- Twin or Triple sharing accommodation as specified above.
- Full buffet breakfast daily in the hotel.
- Dinner or Lunch for 4 Occasions. (One Major Meal either Lunch or Dinner).
- All sightseeing according to the sightseeing programme mentioned.
- Visit to 3 Island by Private cruise Mark Marina.
- Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach at Havelock Island by Sharing Basis.
- Jet Ski Ride at carbyn’s Cove Beach at Port Blair.
- All entry ticket & ferry ticket to visit the places of sightseeing.
- To & fro Havelock Island ferry transfers will be by A/C Luxury CATAMARAN – M V MAKRUZZ/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean in Premium/Executive class of seating.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- Lunch/dinner at hotels, room service, telephone calls, laundry, any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, guide charges, boating charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the peak season – 10th Dec 2016 – 20th Jan 2017.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Ferry / Cruise Operations are purely subjected to Govt. Clearance.
- Union Territory “Andaman & Nicobar Islands” is under restricted area category. Please carry valid photo Identity proof issued by Govt. of India.
- In case of Political Unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative Govt. ferry and no refund will be entertained in that situation.
- All the hotels at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island have early check out 0900hrs. Guests having late afternoon flights may book additional tour accordingly.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and availability of ferry and same will be updated to you daily basis.
- Minimum 02 Persons is mandatory for the Adventure Package.
- Payment may be made by wire transfer to our bank account at port Blair.
- For cancellation received for 30 days or more – 100% refund; 15 days or more – 50% refund; Less than 15 days in advance of arrival – no refund.
- No refund for cancellations will be entertained for/on booking made for 10th December 2016 to 20th January -2017.